Axxon is one of the leading software development companies that offers a complete solution for physical security systems based on both IP and analog (hybrid) devices, video analytics and a universal corporate platform, has created highly sophisticated software that allows users to do much more than they have done before, in an easy, fast and unmodified way and without modifying their existing security systems and strategies.
A next-generation video management platform (VMS). Thanks to AxxonSoft’s exciting innovations, Axxon Next video management software has reached a new level of performance, reliability, efficiency, functionality and accessibility.
Axxon Next-based video surveillance systems have infinite scalability, meaning there are restrictions on the number of video servers, workstations, or camcorders. Axxon Next also has a high degree of compatibility with other devices and systems.
Axxon Enterprise is an open physical security information management (PSIM) platform, based on both IP and analog devices, providing a unique environment by combining intelligent video analytics, universal ip connection capabilities, and the ability to automate event reactions, all in a single environment.
The purpose of Axxon Intellect Enterprise is to help your business achieve a higher level of security than ever – with fewer costs and less effort.
Axxon Intellect Enterprise’s universal connectivity also means that no matter where you are, at work, at home or on a business trip, you can always use the communication network that’s most convenient for you (phone, Internet, local network, mobile, or satellite communication) to receive video or audio from cameras, manage security equipment, receive reports, or even adjust and reschedule system functionalities.
Axxon Retail Suite
Monitor cashiers and customers at the point-of-sale with intelligent video
Axxon Retail Suite uses one or more cameras to continuously record a cashier’s workspace, and combines this information with point-of-sale transaction data to prevent fraud or theft by the cashier or customer. Use Axxon Enterprise’s sophisticated search options to quickly view any time frame, transaction, or customer. Or, go live to see what is happening at a cashier’s workspace at any time. Any video image can be zoomed, panned, or printed so you see exactly what’s going on. The result? Axxon Retail Solution helps you to identify and prevent unauthorized alterations, substitutions, cancellations, and forgeries.
- Synchronous data display: the text of receipts is superimposed over video data of corresponding point-of-sale transaction.
- Notification of suspicious activities: different colors signify various cashier actions (giving money back, providing discounts, canceling orders, and so on) to attract the attention of video operators.
- Flexible networking capabilities over LAN, WAN or dial-up connection ensure that you don’t need to upgrade your systems to take advantage of AxxonSoft POS-Intellect module.
- Easy integration with most popular POS terminals. For terminals that aren’t supported out of the box, we’ll provide you with a customized solution.
Axxon Banking Suite
Protect and secure your network of automatic teller machines (ATMs).
Axxon Banking Suite is a digital video security system custom-designed for ATM networks, which integrates video surveillance modules with your existing ATM transaction system. Axxon Banking monitors cameras and other sensors to reduce instances of fraud and vandalism by watching for signs of suspicious behavior, it notifies your operators as soon as something happens that’s out of the ordinary, so they can investigate and take direct action. Unlike competing systems, there’s no need for operators to watch each sensor readout, every minute. You save on human resources and prevent operator burnout. Plus, Axxon Banking sends video and other signals over communications channels that are already in place. And unlike other systems, Axxon’s unique Motion Wavelet video compression means you don’t have to install additional bandwidth to get the benefit of intelligent, distributed video security for your ATM network — a significant cost savings.
- Universal: combine any and all security applications, systems and devices, even legacy devices, into a single environment, and increase the value – and potential – of your existing IT infrastructure.
- Simple & Flexible: Axxon Enterprise’s object-oriented architecture means it’s easy to install, use and manage, and requires minimal training and support.
- Scalable: Unlike standalone systems, Axxon Banking Suite is easy to upgrade and expand if your needs change.
- Modular: choose the features you want — such as face recognition and ATM — for a customized security solution with lower long term TCO.
Axxon Traffic Control Suite
Monitor and secure transportation, vehicles, and transport areas.
Axxon Traffic Control Suite integrates video surveillance modules with intelligent transport and traffic detectors, as well as car and railway car license plate recognition. Whether you’re monitoring a thoroughfare, parking lot, or railway, automatic license plate recognition ensures that only authorized cars are permitted — or that hijacked or stolen cars are identified and the authorities are notified. Traffic detectors warn you of possible bottlenecks and give you the information you need to assess congestion, prevent roadblocks, and plan for future expansion. For railways, identification plate recognition ensures that train cars are correctly ordered for maximum efficiency, and helps you track cargo anywhere in the railway network. With inexpensive in-vehicle GPS systems, Axxon Traffic Control can track vehicles to help you manage logistics, optimize routes, and prevent loss. Axxon Traffic Control is your silent co-pilot that’s always on the lookout.
- Automatically recognize and log license plates — even on moving vehicles.
- Intelligent traffic detectors relay data in real-time, so you can respond quickly and avoid problems.
- Interacts with traffic lights, barriers and other roadway and/or transportation system devices.
- Suitable for parking lot and public or commercial transportation monitoring and security.
- Easy integration with your existing hardware and software — even legacy systems.