We are looking for enthusiastic, respectful people, who work as a team, who always seek to help, if you identify with these values. we invite you to work with us!
ISTC Corp. – Doral, FL
Position: Marketing Specialist
Reports to: Marketing Coordinator
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate marketing campaigns and other events for different territories, including Brazil, Mexico, and the Caribbean
- Create graphic designs for all marketing campaigns and other ISTC products and services
- Update and publish company content and information on different social media websites and on company’s web page
- Coordination of events in the corresponding countries: request of budgets, promotion, preparation of the POP material, satisfaction surveys, support in the follow-up of leads.
- Coordinate with the other offices the webinar calendar. To Lead the webinars of the regions that belong to them: invitation, development, edition and later publication in Web and networks
- Support in the execution of mass mail campaigns, according to the assigned brands: Webinars, invitations, sales team promotions, focus brands, birthdays and welcomes, surveys
- Development of media press release content, new brands, interviews, events and activities of ISTC
- Responsible in posting social media company content in Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, according to the established calendar.
- Logistics knowledge for shipping and delivery of promotional materials from Miami to other office locations and/or vendors.
- Responsible for the assigned Marketing budget, to meet the expenses and payments established, in conjunction with the Finance Dept.
Other duties and responsibilities:
- Provide support to sales staff
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Information Technology
- 3+ years of experience in the industry, preferably in the Security or IT industry
- Proficient knowledge of Graphic Design Software-Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Experience with Digital Marketing, Social Media applications (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linked In and Instagram) and Website management.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO, SEM and Google AdWords.
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish and English
- Email Marketing (i.e., Mail Chimp, I Contact, etc.)
- Organized and high attention to details
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Good customer service skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 /year