ATEN is specialized in connectivity and management solutions in accessing and sharing technologies. ATEN consolidates all of its products and services under one brand – ATEN, in order to provide an efficient and consistent service standard. The ATEN brand consists of innovative solutions applied to connectivity, professional audio/video, and green energy, for consumers, small/home offices (SOHO), small to medium sized businesses (SMB), and enterprise customers.
4 x 4 / 8 x 8 HDMI Matrix Switch with Scaler
VM5404HA / VM5808HA
The 4 x 4 / 8 x 8 HDMI Matrix Switch allows any of the 4 / 8 HDMI input signals to be routed to any of the 4 / 8 HDMI output channels with no compromise on flexibility. Multiple methods are available when it comes to controlling the device, such as through the front panel pushbuttons, RS-232, and Ethernet (Telnet / Web GUI) connections. Plus, the VM5404HA / VM5808HA supports ATEN Video Matrix Control app for device status viewing and controlling. It can also be integrated with ATEN Control System, a platform where Ethernet-based ATEN Video Matrix Switches and third-party devices (such as projectors, lights, AV devices) are centrally monitored, managed, and controlled. Signal management is made efficient with the front panel LCD, giving users a quick view of all port connections. In addition, the local HDMI output port allows real-time monitoring of multiple sources on a single display exactly where the Matrix Switch is located.
As the ultimate video wall solution, the FPGA-based VM5404HA / VM5808HA features ATEN’s exclusive Seamless Switch technology, ensuring uninterrupted video streams, real-time control, and stable signal transmission. The built-in scaler automatically scales any input video feed to match the native resolution of the output display for the best video and picture quality. To prevent screen tearing, the VM5404HA / VM5808HA adopts FrameSync technology to synchronize the scaler output frame rates to the input signal frame rates, guaranteeing stunning tear-free video walls.
Speaking of audio functionality, the Matrix Switch features audio de-embedding, enabling digital audio from any HDMI input to be assigned to the stereo output for added flexibility of installation. The VM5404HA / VM5808HA is an HDMI video routing solution ideal for scenarios where customizable, real-time AV signal transportation from multiple sources to one or more destinations is required, from control centers, server rooms, to any kind of video wall applications.
- Routes any of 4 HDMI sources to any of 4 HDMI displays
- Local HDMI output – enables previewing of up to 4 video sources in a multi-view window
- Multiple system configuration methods including front panel pushbuttons / RS-232 / Ethernet (Telnet / Web GUI) connection, ATEN Video Matrix Control app, and ATEN Control System
- Device status can be viewed and controlled via ATEN Video Matrix Control App
- Video Wall functionality via intuitive web GUI* allows for customization of up to 8 layouts for any type of video walls
- Built-in scaler automatically converts input resolutions for optimal appearance on the display
- FrameSync – prevents image tearing by synchronizing the scaler output frame rate to the input signal frame rate
- ATEN Seamless Switch technology* – adopts FPGA to unify video formats so as to provide continuous video streams, real-time switching, and stable signal transmission
- EDID Expert – selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display, and use of the best resolution across different screens
- Audio enabled; HDMI audio can be extracted to stereo audio
- HDMI (3D, Deep color); HDCP 1.4
- Supports Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master audio
- Supports Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)
- ESD protection for HDMI
- Firmware upgradeable
- Rack mountable (1U design)